We’re building a new kind of team. One made up of grand thinkers, creators and makers; of those excited to run head-on into the challenges facing the world’s most respected brands. This team is harnessing the power of experiential in all its forms to create mind-blowing experiences and drive industry-leading business performance. Sound exciting? Then let’s talk. Check out our available positions below, and let us know what you’re going to bring to the team.
Project: WorldWide and its subsidiary Agencies are Equal Opportunity Employer
PRODUCER – SYDNEY
Initially a 12-month contract, we’re looking for someone with strong communication and collaboration skills and a minimum of five years’ production experience in corporate production, theatre and live entertainment to:
• Manage the account on a day-to-day basis including a sound knowledge of the client contract and account details
• Facilitate communication between the client and the project delivery team
• Assist in the writing of reverse briefs, proposals, content and debriefs
• Ensure projects are delivered to the highest standard, budgets are met and expectations exceeded
• Act as gatekeeper of information on the account i.e. brand books, products, market segment data and research
REGISTRATION COORDINATOR – SYDNEY
Initially a 12-month contract, we’re looking for someone with proven experience in registration or a similar capacity with strong knowledge in content management platforms and technical proficiency in all Microsoft platforms, particularly Excel, to:
• Provide support to the Registration Manager
• Update calendars and manage timelines to ensure projects on time, quoting and estimating all physically deliverable elements
• Become an expert on all the registration platforms that are currently being utilised, with ongoing training on these programs and potential new platforms
• Coordinating all aspects of the physical resources such as badge stock, technical equipment and other associated assets required to deliver a registration project
If any of these roles are of interest to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us through the ‘Register Interest’ button below.